Friday, May 17, 2019

LAST Week In M3..

I cannot believe that this year is coming to an end! I adore each and every one of your children and cannot wait to see the amazing year I know they'll have in 3rd grade.

Monday is a full day of school.
Tuesday and Wednesday are half days!
Please remember to send a transportation note if your kiddo will go home differently. Feel free to send one note for all three days on Monday if it will be different all week.

Please still send your child with their backpack and folder on Monday. I will be sending home a sealed envelope that says "Do not open until May 2022". I had each child write a letter to their future selves and this weekend I am going to add in a note from me. I will also send home any other odds and ends that I have forgotten about.

On Tuesday the kids do not have to bring anything to school.

On Wednesday the kids are not allowed to bring anything to school. I'm sorry for any inconvenience but this is a county rule. If your child brings a lunch or water bottle it will need to be completely disposable (paper bags, ziplocks, etc.).

We'll play some fun review games next week and just enjoy our last three days together!

No comments:

Post a Comment