Thursday, August 1, 2019

Our First Day In C4...


Hi Parents!
We had a great first day today! I cannot believe how incredibly lucky I am to have all of your kiddos this year. Thank you all so much for filling out and sending back the many forms for me. I loved reading about your children. Many of you mentioned that your child dances or plays a sport. Please feel free to let me know the dates/times for games and performances. I love coming out to support them!

I had a few people ask me about an Amazon wishlist during sneak-a-peek, I will link it below:

A couple of reminders for you:
  • Tomorrow is SPIRIT day! Wear your KSE gear or colors (blue or gold/yellow).
  • We will meet in the gym every morning.
  • Please send a healthy snack with your kiddo each day.


This year is going to be wonderful! Thank you for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment